RED RIBBOB CLUB (RRC) - 2011-2012
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB:
- 1. To reduce HIV infection among young people by raising their risk perception through Life Skills Education programme and create awareness on Sex, Sexuality, HIV - AIDS.
- 2. To encourage among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV-AIDS, thereby reducing stigma and discrimination against them.
- 3.To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators by developing their skills on leadership and team building.
- 4.To promote voluntary non-remunerated blood donation among youth.
Staff in charge: C.Banu Rekha , Dept of Microbiology(2010- till date).
List of RRC Leaders for the year 2011-2012
- Noorul farhana.A – President-III Microbiology
- Rajathilagam K.P.S - Vice president- III Microbiology
- Monisha.R – Treasurer- II Microbiology
- Mary sharmiya.A - Peer Educator-III Microbiology
- Muthulakshmi.M - Peer Educator- III Microbiology
- Anisha.N - Peer Educator-II Microbiology