Each one of you is endowed with certian talents. We provide you with an ideal environment for your latent talents to blossom in academaic, co-curricular and extra curricular fields.
You, as a representative of the college, should uphold the high standards and ideals of the Institution in your behaviour in the College and Outside the campus. You are expected to conform to the rules of the College for the collective welfare of the College.
We expect you to abide by the following rules:
Ragging is totally banned under the orders of the Central and State Governments and the University of Madras. There should be no ragging of any sort inside the campus or outside. Students of the college who violate this directive will be severely dealt with. A complaint box in black colour has been placed in front of the Principal’s office.
Though affiliated to the University of Madras, the College has a certain degree of autonomy in the innovative teaching methods and practices. The University confers the degree on students who have successfully completed the academic programme.
Testing and Evaluation:
Evaluation of the students is based on both Continuous Assessment and End Semester Examinations.
- A.Disciplinary action will be taken against absentees of examinations and tests.
- B.No student should absent herself from any examination or test without the prior permission of the Principal.
- C.All assignments and practical work should be submitted on time. Punctuality in attendance and work is important.
- D.The conduct of the student during the tests and examinations should be beyond reproach. Any student indulging in unfair practices or caught copying will be dealt with seriously.
- E.Assessment will be in the form of a comprehensive examination for each paper at the end of each term.
- F.University examinations will be conducted at the end of each semester. Students should register for examinations by paying the prescribed fees.